Back in college I did baking/cooking for one semester, I must be honest it wasn't my fav class. I always wanted to sleep when it comes to that class. But i must say I wish I had paid much attention in that class cause now am so bad at even baking a cake mix.... This didnt turn out bad thou. Mrs Reid would go mad now.
#takemebacktobakingclass.
Hi you all! So lately i was at a public bathroom, on entering i saw a young girl standing. I didn't know that there was another girl using the toilet. The one standing at the door ask me kindly for sanitary napkin (PAD). At that time i was just getting somethings for my school practical, so i didn't walk with any. Right there i realize that every female from the age of 13 need to travel with a little emergency kit. So i went and create one for my self, **So first you need a small bag that can fit in your larger bag or backpack (a little bigger than a pencil case) MUST HAVE 1. PADS/TAMPONS 2. Panties liners 3. Small pack of wipes 4. Pain killers 5. One or two panties 6. Small bottle of Lotion/mist 7. Small hand sanitizer 8. small hand towel And you can add more to your kit but these are some the things i travel with daily cause you might never know what can happen. xoxo olivia
Comments
Post a Comment